Gold Beach Fishing Guides
Gold Beach, Oregon is located at the mouth of the Rogue River. Anglers come from all over the world to fish the Rogue, or the Sixes or Elk or Chetco or Illinois or Winchuck rivers, not to mention excellent ocean fishing.
Fishing guides are special people. Many of them are full time guides who live and breath the river…they are ‘river-men’. These ‘river-men’ think and see things differently than many of us. Their clocks are different, their viewpoint different…their lives are different. As hard as many of them work, in my opinion they lead very rich lives…rich with nature and with the river.
Treat yourself and fish with a guide. You will find your fishing world expanding…you’ll find your experience more rounded and better. And you’ll most likely catch more fish.
Fish with Tyson Crumley on your next guided fishing trip. Tyson was born and raised on the Rogue River and fishing is his passion! Find out more about Tyson here.
Joe Martin of Rogue Coast Sport Fishing is a fourth generation Agness native who grew up where the Illinois River joins the Rogue. He is passionate about the local waters and has spent his childhood mastering the local waters he calls home. Joe is one of seven guides who has a permit to fish from the bay into the Wild and Scenic portion of the Rogue.
Experience the Rogue River with Tim Schlund of Fish Oregon. He may even convince you to journey to the Coquille River for a less crowded fishing adventure!
For guided fishing on the ocean – take a look at Five Star Charters. You’ll experience a whole different kind of fishing!
For fishing from the banks – find your favorite Surf Fishing spot here!
Here are additional guides in our area:
- Allen’s Guide Service, 541-247-2082
- Bowman Rogue River Guide Service – Travis Bowman, 541-373-1647
- Bruce Craviotto’s Guide Service 541-913-3759
- Chris Young Guide Service, 541-247-8115
- David Anderson’s Guide Service, 541-247-0420
- Ed Davis, 541-247-7407
- End of the Rogue Guide Service, 541-247-2049
- Ernie Rutledge, 541-247-6111
- Fish Oregon Guide Service with Tim Schlund 541-347-6338
- Five Star Charter/Gold Beach Adventure, 541-247-0217
- Gene Garner, 541-290-1915
- Greg Eide, 541-247-2608
- Helen’s Guide Service, 541-247-2441
- Jack Hunt, 541-247-6198
- Jeff Lottis, 541-247-0217
- John Carl’s Guide Service, 541-247-6400
- Jot’s Resort, 541-247-6676
- Justin Taylor, 541-441-0559
- Lex’s Landing, 541-247-0909
- Lynn Hescock Guide Service, 541-247-7397
- Mark VanHook Guide Service, 541-247-6702
- Memory Makers Guide Service, 541-425-1515
- Rogue Coast Sport Fishing, 541-425-7210
- Rogue Outdoor Store, 541-247-7142
- Rogue River Country Guide Shack, 541-247-6558
- Rogue River Guide Service, 541-247-4025
- Ross Bell, 541-247-2149
- Sam Waller, 541-247-6676
- Terry Kennedy Fishing Guide Service, 541-247-9219
- Toby Bowman, 541-247-2728
- Tyson Crumley’s Guide Service, 541-698-8338
- Wild Rivers Fishing Service, 541-247-8180